/> Light Your Spirit: Wellness Inspiring Spiritual Health: Your belief in its fatality will make it fatal. UA-45840438-1

Be soothed, inspired and instructed to live life in fulfilment of that Great Law—Love to God and Man

Search Spiritual Prozac's 9,743 posts—

18 January 2024

Your belief in its fatality will make it fatal.


A veteran physician in spirit-life relates his experience when in earth-life, he had been successful in healing by will- or soul-power. 

As he applies scientific study into the relations between the brain, which thinks, and the power, which makes it think, he recounts 


Indeed, I was in search of a living, compelling force, which dominates the human structurethis wonderful, subtle something called Life chained my attention. 

I wanted to know what became of the Life after it had moved from the old house, and I wanted still more to know how it could be made to think away painin short, whether the mind went on living, or not. 

I desired to see the effort of combined mental force on disease.


About that time, a young woman whom I had known since her babyhood came to me in great distress. 

She had tried not to believe it, but now she knew from late irritation, she had cancer in her breast. 

Her mother had died of cancer, and it was in the blood as far back as she knew anything of her family on her mother's side. 

I examined it and found that although it made little show on the surface, there was a deep-seated tumorous condition―

I was truthful in confirming her fears but untruthful in what I afterwards said. 


Why, do you not know we have now a positive cure for all cancers at the stage yours is now in?

No; she said, brightening up, I thought nothing, but the knife would help, and often that was useless.

I said―

I will come over toward nightfall with what you will have to use, and give you full directions.

I mused thus―

That woman has cancer all too far developed, and her belief in its fatality will make it fatal.

Otherwise, she has a good physique. 

It will do no harm to see if the combination of two mental forces will drive out disease.

I put some salt and water in a bottle, and labelled it Poison, and called on my patient. 

I gave the strictest orders that the bottle should be kept under lock and key when not in use

To put a few drops in some water. I told her to put a compress on her breast every night, and to wet the cloth two or three times during the night, but to invariably burn the cloths, and to wash and rinse her hands after each application.

You believe in killing out one poison with a more deadly one, do you not, doctor? 

I, poor sinner, answered in the affirmative.


I am better already, said she, two days after. 

I do not feel the itching, or the stinging pain, which I have felt, and had felt for weeks before anything showed on the outside. 

I told her I was glad―

I knew it would cure her

She must know it too―

As she looked me straight in the eye, she said―

I do know it, doctor. 


Her knowing it―my knowing it―helped more than the salt and water. 

In the course of three weeks, there was not the least cancerous symptom about her.

What did you give her to throw the poison from her system? asked one of the doctors.

Nothing. 

Nature did her work, and two minds against one cancer were too much for it. 

Now that I know of the spiritual battery, which was brought to bear, I know the hosts of heaven were against it too.


Flowers of Neillia affinis | Agnes Monkelbaan | (CC BY-SA 4.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment