UA-45840438-1

Saturday, 11 February 2017

Fix your thoughts upon these two things

As we permit our consciousness to dwell amid the confusion of world-thought, these world-thoughts seek to overpower our own individual thoughts of oneness with the Divine. Try your best to fix your thoughts upon these two things

First, say to yourself 

I am a child of God, one with my Father. My Divine Mother is Love. My Divine Life is the Christ. I am one with all this and I can and must draw my thought-force from this source.

The second is

Since I am a child of the Godhead, I have come into this physical world to work out certain things both in myself and in the world. I can only do this by my realisation of my oneness with my Father-Mother and also my oneness with all my brothers and sisters in the world.

The Teacher