UA-45840438-1

Search Spiritual Prozac's 11,735 posts—

30 July 2026

How do I get the devil out of me?

Queen Elizabeth led Queen Mary to Lord Kitchener's side. As Lord Kitchener was about to ask her some questions and tell her about his experiences in the astral, he refrained, for Queen Elizabeth's face suddenly went pale and her eyes widened. Lord Kitchener turned and looked around. The room was in tense silence. 

What met Lord Kitchener's eyes caused a little tremor to pass through him. 

There was a tall being standing in the doorway. Her hair, mixed with grey and gold, straggled about her. Her eyes stared wide. She was uncertain―her hands twitched, as they clasped and unclasped. She looked around the room in a shifty, disturbing, yet pitiful manner. Her gown of faded blue hung in rags and tatters. Her feet were sandalled. Her face was ash-grey―it hurt to look upon it, and yet in her strange wild face was sensitive beauty. Lord Kitchener took a step towards her―pity made him―He held out his hand to her as she swayed. But Queen Mary touched his arm, Wait, she said, in a tense, low voice. 







The woman held out her arms. Queen Mary stepped forward. What do you want? she asked clearly. The woman smiled queerly. Have you seen my little boy? Queen Mary shook her head slowly―No, she replied. The woman gave a sob. I, I have looked everywhere. Queen Mary stepped nearer. What does your little boy look like? The woman stood still. For some time her face was practically blank. Then she smiled―a smile, which lit her whole face. He is a very pretty little boy, with golden hair and blue, blue eyes. I used to tell him they were like the faraway skies. She paused, So loving too, just a dear little boy, but he is not here? She looked about again. Despair came into her piteous face. 
















Queen Mary stepped forward. Your little boy is not here, but how did you get in? The woman moaned, Oh, I go everywhere to find my little son—he is all I have—I am so lonely. She stepped forward. 

























Queen Mary reached her side. You poor, lost soul. The woman sighed. No, no, I am not lost, just my little boy, and I cannot find him. Queen Mary held her close. We shall find him. She drew the woman into her arms, and uttered these words―

Evil one be cast out! 

The woman uttered a cry at her words. I am dying—all is dark, she exclaimed. Queen Mary held the woman. Yes, you evil one, your wickedness is dead. This soul is free. The woman became suddenly limp and sank forward. Queen Mary held her up. Two men entered the room and carried the woman out. Queen Mary said, Take her to my home. She stood a moment silent and motionless―the colour left her face even to her lips. She exclaimed, 

Go, you evil one, learn the goodness of God.

Lord Kitchener saw a shadowy form slink away from the woman―the colour rushed into her face. Queen Elizabeth said to him―

That woman was obsessed. Mary ordered the evil one away―now the woman will recover her own mind and her soul will come into her astral body.

No comments:

Post a Comment