The Jesus' Series
He was not remarkable in any way, except for a weariness that stamped his features indelibly on my mind.
The eyes, who can describe the eyes?
He spoke no word, but gazed. Roger said, Lias! Cry out, have mercy upon us. Master, have mercy upon us! And then, a voice, Believest thou that I am able to do this thing unto thee? Again my friend saying, Yea, Master, we believe, for Thou art the Christ.
And then the hand touching one who had not been touched for years, who had only been scorned by his fellowmen, and then the dust on the road again, and the noise caused by the release of people's tongues, and then we were alone, my friend and I, and no change, we were still lepers.
Again I could not tell what I thought, except that perhaps it was just one more who had failed me. We went back to the place from which we came, and we stopped by the well to drink, and then, as my friend placed a vessel within my hands, I saw my skin was pink. It was no longer the loathsome white dead flesh, and I realised that I had feeling in my hand. I could feel! And then of course, I could see clearly, not through a mist as before.
I could not look at my brother. It was a long time before we could speak. Conviction came before words, and I stood up. My hair remained white, but my body was strong and vigorous like that of a man in his prime. I felt the blood coursing through my veins, and with it came the blessed solace of home,
I turned my face and walked away. Whither goest thou, Lias? I goeth to find my Master, for He Who has given my life, is my Master forevermore.
And is the story of Daniel or Lias, a Jew.
So remember, no matter how dark the way, the story of Daniel will prove that the Christ can stretch forth His hand and say, Be thou made whole, and healing will follow swiftly.
Make your faith strong, in case your brother or your sister should be one who would cry to Christ, Have pity on my little faith, help Thou my disbelief.
If you have increased your faith to the best of your ability, it will suffice for a brother or a sister whose faith is failing their needs, for God will see to it that your light is sufficient to shine a way before the feet of the lost.
Always remember you are the end of the Christ Ray.
If you believe in Him and in His teachings, then you are part of His light, and you are here on the earth in the flesh, and if His light has to shine through a lamp, let it shine through you, and never forget whose hand you are in, and whose light you shine forth, the end of the Ray of the Christ Spirit, and if the light grows dim, with what shall the earth be lighted? And if your faith grows cold, who will warm the lonely? Who will cheer the fain? Who will comfort the bereaved? Who will show for the Christ Spirit in its glory by example of righteous living?
You cannot teach or show forth example or do works, other than in the Name and the memory and let power of the One you follow—the servant is not great than the Master.
Do not seek to stray in other paths, keep to the one path, the path of the Christ Spirit, for God sent you forth to the earth that yo mugh show the light along this path.
Always remember that you have accepted the leadership of Jesus of Nazareth, and you must follow where He leads, otherwise you become as a handful of dust scattered before the winds of the earth.
Do your hope and joy and upliftment not always appear to be in the majority, and it would seem that the light that gleams from your heart and mind is threatened ofttimes with extinction by the winds of ill-thought, wrong action and materialism of all kinds?
Go on, never losing heart, never losing faith.
Dwell in your mind upon Christ's life, its purpose and its achievements—you will know a deeper and greater and wider joy because you cannot obtain spiritual satisfaction unless you draw near to a source whence it springs, and that Source is God the Spirit, and the way is through God the Son because we must learn that we are God's children even as He was.

.png)


.png)

.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment