UA-45840438-1

Be soothed, inspired and instructed to live life in fulfilment of that great Law—Love to God and man

Search Spiritual Prozac's 10,475 posts—

07 August 2025

What does King of Kings refer to?

At our last sitting, you spoke of certain worlds you had visited whose inhabitants were all under the sway of one great Head and all are subject to the great King. Am I right in understanding that each of these worlds is ruled by great Heads, occupying the same relation to these worlds as Jesus the Prince does to ours?

No—you are not right in your supposition. What I meant to convey was this—that the worlds of the solar system, some of which are larger and some smaller than Earth, all have their rulers, but all these are subordinate to the one great King—the Prince. 

But we also have missions to worlds outside our system, who also have rulers or kings, and these too are subject to Him, Who is the King of kings, under the great and mighty Spirit. 

Just as in Persia in my day the various chiefs or princes were under one king, so in these worlds referred to. These rulers may communicate with mortals on Earth, just as Jesus does—that is, through a medium or mediums in the spirit world. I might be their medium. I might take a message to Earth.

—Hafed, Prince of Persia

No comments:

Post a Comment