A stranger put the following, Are you able to communicate anything through the medium that would tend to the good of mankind religiously, socially or politically?
I have done little of that. We all work together with one aim, man's elevation, some doing one thing, some another.
I have chosen painting―others have chosen to produce miracles (what at least you look upon as miracles).
All are in some way or other working even though they should resort to the earlier manifestations to attract attention. In regard to the communications you refer to, I have not laid myself out to convey such instruction. I could not do it on Earth. But indeed, I have gone farther than at first I thought I could do with my feeble powers.
How could I speak to you or express myself otherwise than through him?
We impress our answers on him and he perceives them. We wonder how this reverend teacher of the people would explain the mediumship of the Jewish prophets.
Would he say Isaiah's Thus saith the Lord came from the prophet's own brain? If not, why not? Of this matter, the reverend gentleman, and many more of the same class are woefully ignorant, blind leaders of the blind.
Recently translated to London, it is to be hoped he will take advantage of the facilities thus afforded him for farther investigation.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment