/> Light Your Spirit: Wellness Inspiring Spiritual Health: A Message from the First Unity Sphere UA-45840438-1

Be soothed, inspired and instructed to live life in fulfilment of that Great Law—Love to God and Man

Search Spiritual Prozac's 9,743 posts—

22 September 2016

A Message from the First Unity Sphere

A mother to her daughter on earth—

Beloved—

I am going to try and let you see what my life is like here and now, that you may be able to hold communion with me, as I can with you, and may understand better what your destiny is. For time is short, and the longest life on earth or in Hades will seem but as a dream when you look back.

I am not merely your mother physically; no, there was entrusted to me, as to all mothers, though I was unconscious of it, a power, an influence, a stream of tendencies to hand on to you which should shape your whole being and your life. Had I been more faithful to the highest that I knew of, it would have been happier for me and easier for you. But it is not of that earthly life that I would speak now, nor must I dwell on my second lifeit was quietly, tranquilly happy, but I did not develop through suffering and conflict some sides of my nature which are now feeble.

But to pass at once to my entrance here.

There came to me just before I left that former state a sudden call, a summons to gather all my powers and see in what I was deficient. It was a voice within me that seemed to say“Art thou ready to depart?” I looked round and examined myself to see how it was with me. The calm peace that had filled my soul for so long was broken up, and I was troubled as I looked in vain for many virtues which I thought I had truly possessed for a long time.

No one accused me; I was my own judge and my own examiner. I found that love was too narrow, pity too self-centred, truth but partial. Then the inner voice said, “Go forward; the weak shall be strengthened and the evil cut away and cast into outer darkness; go forward into the light of a new day.”

My soul then seemed to expand, to rise; or rather my spirit to break through my soul body like a conscious birth, and then instead of light I found myself in utter darknessdarkness such as I had never known before. This darkness seemed to be empty (if I may so express it), there was no sound, nothing, no being. I tried to speak but could not; to reach out after something, no matter what; all was empty space. But this was only for a moment. I had been trying to hear and see with the old psychic powers which I no longer possessed, and my newborn (not new created) spirit had not learned to use its new ones.

Then what a glorious change; light, life, music, beauty everywhere, a constant overflowing stream. I had been seeking outside what was within me; it was in my own breast that this new universe was lying, not away and apart from me.

You may think from what I say about looking within that we have no bodies here, but are pure spirit. That is not so; we have spirit bodies which are as much superior to our psychic bodies as they were to the physical. I cannot describe them to you at all clearly, but they are a real manifestation, a part of our being, and not mere clothing. We used to speak on earth of the three kingdoms of nature, and if you can, imagine our forms as embodying the strength and durability of the mineral, the beauty of the petals of a rose, and the conscious life of the animal, all combined. Or if you could unite the lily and the rainbow with the soul looking forth as from the eye of a man, you may get some idea.

Then next I would say that our life is not a mingling of joy and grief, of work and rest, as the last was. I have known no sorrow, no weariness, no inactivity of spirit since I have been here, nor have I been conscious of any such state of feeling in those around me.

When we were in the psychic world we were conscious of being separated both from your world and from this; seeing only in vision or broken fragments; now the universe is always open and undivided to us. We see all. (Not, of course, material things). By all I mean, that the soul-life back to its manifestation in earthly bodies and forward to the “ now” in which we live is open to us.

My children, for instance, are here with me from their birth to the moment in which you read this; they are fully revealed and ever living before me. Your past and your present are all one, so that I know no difference between your childhood and your youth, for the life is seen by us as a perfect circle, and who shall say where it begins or ends. The only difference is where the pure gold of the circle is sometimes bright and sometimes dull and tarnished with the clouds of passing failure or sin.

In the other life we first willed and then acted; we desired and then accomplished; the inner preceded the outer. Here there are not two but onewe seem neither to think nor actwe are. I do not wish and then perform—I am; there is no need to desire anything and then to obtain itit is all within me and I have only to breathe it out; I have only just to be and all things are included.

I do not know if this will be at all clear to you, or seem only words without meaning. Perhaps if you will try to imagine me as more like in nature what you believe God to be, then you will get an impression which is as close to the reality as is possible.

I believe, beloved, that in this sphere no sadness, no unsatisfied desire is possible, but I also believe that there will come a time when we shall pass on, or when life will be different, and conflict may begin again in new forms.

One thing which I lacked when I passed over was love for others who were not near to me on earth. So I still am somewhat shut in with regard to many here, but I live in the life of my dear ones, making myself one with them, and seeking ever to draw their spirits towards the great fount of life, towards their Father and my Father.

We have but little sense of time here, nor do we realise the difference between far and near; there are no stops to our life in any way, but a great sense of infinite power, joy and blessedness which we are, rather than which we experience.

I have said that I did not have the outgoing love to others not connected with my earthly life that I should have had. For this reason my union with those here is not complete, and they seem outside of myself, apart, rather than within. This restriction will last while I am in this sphere.

I would gladly tell you, if I could, how it is with my relationship with God and Christ. I know you have had some deep teaching from your friends as to the being of God, but I must speak as my own experience has taught me. In the psychic world Christ was to me a teacher, a friend, a God, all united, and from Him my life and happiness seemed to spring. Here I see Him as still in the psychic world, with a body such as we all had there, and yet I am conscious that He is also here, and that from Him there goes out to me a constant stream of life, without which I feel I could not exist. I know that He is truly Man, only much further on in the great stream of existence than I; but yet he is to me as I have said, all that I need to raise me from that lowness of nature which is death to the highest life. It may be that God is to Christ what Christ is to me; I do not know.

There is but little more that it would be possible for me to explain to you. We see all soul-forms, and that continuouslythere is no darkness or emptiness.

We hear all soul-thoughts united in one grand harmony.

We know all soul-realities without forgetfulness and without mistake. Do not then imagine that I could ever be separated from you; your true being lies open before me, as mine will do to you when you have passed into this sphere.

Finally, beloved, remember that though your mother in some ways, I am your child, your sister in othersall relationships are included in one, so that you are mine and I am yours forever.

I cannot sign this, for my new name is unspeakable.

I AWOKE! Conditions of Life on the other Side, Author Unknown, David Stott, London, 1895

No comments:

Post a Comment